Impressive Marketing Strategy Plan in Hampton Roads, Virginia
Industrial Prosperity 365 Consulting can provide Market and Communications Services for three industry types. They are:
- Continuous Processes – i.e. Chemicals, Pulp & Paper, Mining, Cement and Oil & Gas
- Batch Processes – i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Baked Goods, Specialty Chemicals
- Discrete Processes – i.e. Assembly products like Automobiles, Machinery, Consumer Electronics
Industrial Prosperity 365 understands that for most industrials (manufacturers, technical suppliers, OEMs, distributors and EPCs), industry application knowledge is the foundation to building a customer-centric value proposition and market strategy. Process application understanding is key when determining ideal target customer profiles, true market opportunity size and when determining competitors that pose the most significant threat. For example, if you are a supplier and the manufacturer’s application requires products operating in the process with a tolerance up to 140 degrees F, but your product can only properly operate within an environment up to 100 degrees F, this customer cannot be considered part of your opportunity.
Industrial Prosperity 365 incorporates the technical parameters into the market evaluation, for a more comprehensive and accurate assessment. We focus on utilizing pertinent industry knowledge needed to set the right strategy and to set tactical plans designed to grow your business. We understand that in the industrial space, technical considerations are an integral part of the analysis.
Continuous processes are continuously in motion, undergoing chemical reactions or mechanical or heat treatment. They operate 24 hours per day, seven days per week with semi-annual or annually scheduled maintenance shutdowns. The continuous nature means a significant amount of product is generated in a relatively short period (i.e. an hour or in 24 hours). Thus, many continuous processes are high volume product output with high revenue generation potential.
Industrial Prosperity 365 Consulting can provide value to all continuous process clients, but can particularly leverage experiences in the continuous processes listed.
- Pulp and paper
- Power generation and T&D;
- Natural gas processing
- Water and wastewater treatment
Batch production entails products being manufactured in groups. Products can go through several production stages. It is required that the entire batch be completed before moving to the next stage. Advantages of batch production include lower capital, supply stabilization, and minimizing of spoilage or obsolescence of slow moving products. Drawbacks of batch production involve process inefficiencies as equipment is stopped, re-configured, and its output tested before the next batch is produced. The value proposition for batch processes must be defined by its advantages and disadvantages.
Industrial Prosperity 365 Consulting can provide value to all batch production clients, but can particularly leverage experiences in the processes listed.
- Inks and Paints
- Specialty Chemicals
- Food & Beverage (i.e. Bakery)
Discrete manufacturing products are characterized by individual or separate unit production. Production assembly is often associated with this type of production. Products can be produced in low volume with high complexity or high volumes of low complexity. Low volume/high complexity production results in the need for a flexible manufacturing system that can improve quality and time-to-market speed while cutting costs. High volume/low complexity production requires tight inventory controls, lead times and limiting materials costs and waste. The value proposition for discrete manufacturing depends on the goals of the manufacturing itself.
Industrial Prosperity 365 Consulting can provide value to all discrete manufacturing clients, but can particularly leverage experiences in the areas listed.
- Computers and Electronics
Industrial Prosperity 365 Consulting can provide market strategy for all industrial processes, products and services, but can particularly leverage experiences with those listed.
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Field instrumentation (i.e. smart transmitters, flowmeters, single loop controllers)
- Gas Chromatographs
- Remote Terminal Units (RTU)
- Renewable energy – Wind, Solar, Microgrids, Energy Storage
- Co-generation (combined heat & power plants)
- Energy-efficiency projects – lighting, chillers, boilers, HVAC, utility billing
- Utility Power Marketing & Trading
- Smart grid – power systems
- High voltage – large transformers, relays, capacitors, circuit breakers
- Medium voltage – switchgear, relays, transformers, circuit breakers, cutouts, fuses, sensors
- Low voltage – loadcenters, switches, meters, motor control centers
- Fuel Cells
- Gearboxes and gear motors
- Printing machines – web, sheetfed, digital
- Related Software
- Pricing analytical tools
- Aftermarket services